Saturday, July 21, 2012

Something about Barbie life in the dreamhouse webseries

Some of u mite heard of the new webseries Barbie life in the dreamhouse which was released a couple months ago and there iz something suspicious about Barbie litd last week when I went to the website it said that I have 2 come back next week because it was on construction and then I went back to the website the same they it was on construction and I was curious about it because a minute ago I was on the website and it was construction and then it wasn't anymore and then when the new episode came it said that new episodes coming soon and when I saw the word coming soon I felt weird it's like mattel is being sneeky r something.Oh and just so u guys know season 2 iz coming in october.Stay Tuned 4 Newz.

No comments:

Post a Comment